http://krbuilder.org/BellyBoard/index.html

Best thing I ever did for my KR.  Don't leave home without it.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics?

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN
Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 ? KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC