.......I'm absolutely the opinion of Marks recommendations!
Any theories,which can be read in books and magazines are good for the head but
not for the hands.Therefore,it is essential to coordinate theory and
practice.As Mark said,it is very controversial to find a suitable human/Pilot.
Before I flew my Kitfox the first time,I faced the same decision.I completet
about fifty landings in a citabria with a very experienced  instructor,reminded
me on my successful take offs with my Fisher Koala and last but not least on
the countless flights with a taildragger motorglider .This whole experience-
package caused me to be my own testpilot,Tanks good,with success!
I have no fear , to do it again with my Kr!
 Herbert Fuerle
German Kr2s
Von meinem iPad gesendet