Hi guys,
Monday we will do a weight and balance check to calculate the engine position.
We did build a KR-2 but did extend the tail like an kr2-s,  have the old kr2
wings but with the extension like the kr2-s. Fire wall is reinforced for the
more powerful engine but have no two inch extension to the front. Can you guys
give me the advice what you should use for the fwd and aft gravity point? I
think I can use the drawing dimensions. Result will be more space after the
engine.
Stef
--
Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S     see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2