>Does anybody worry about a little looseness in a rudder hinge?
>Mike

Without looking at the plans I don't recall if it  requires 2 or 3
hinges or if that advise was in a newsletter but three is better.  As
for the "slop" , I've seen some pretty sloppy hinges that apparently
weren't causing a problem.  I would , however, try to eliminate the
play.  Rather than the large brass bushings I'd suggest you go to the
hardware store and try to find some very small / thin nylon
bushings.  That would require removing the minimum amount of material
from the hinges and, if there is enough wear, you may not have to
remove any material at all.  The small nylon bushings are quite
antiquate for that purpose.  The hard part is enlarging the holes to
accept the bushing.

Larry Flesne