If you want a DEPENDABLE cross country put an 0200 in. You can cruise around
160?to 170?mph. Mine would burn about 5 gph. It is not very big inside but by
your self there is room. Add an autopilot if you?plane on traveling long. It
was never easy looking at charts or Airport directories when needed especially
going west.? I know I am going to catch a lot of flak for the engine choice but
read past post on engine failures in the KR. I had?5 in VW,s 2 were hapi
conversions and 1 in a C75,?Should have not put a metal blade on that one. If
the folks in?Talhequal OK read this what happened to 197RS

     On Saturday, October 10, 2015 3:58 PM, T. W. Norman via KRnet <krnet at