I have a 54/48 on the front of a 2100 Revmaster in my 2S. I originally had a
54/50 but wanted a better climb so I had it repitched. I'm 3000 static and was
just slightly less before the repitch. Cruise speed (135 mph ) at 3300 didn't
really seem to change much.
N6399UKenny Wiltrout

    On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 10:29 AM, Jeff Scott via KRnet <krnet at