Paul (Visk)- I changed the subject line to be more relevant.  You asked about
the forces on the deployed belly board at 130MPH.  I don't recall what the
calculations were, but when Jeff Scott was converting his belly board actuator
a few years ago, we ran some numbers on the forces required to push the board
out against the oncoming air.  Maybe Jeff still remembers-?  Maybe he has his
board placarded for maximum deployment speed?  His installation is not
marginal.  As I recall, he installed an actuator that has more than adequate
power to deploy the board, but what you're asking about are the actual forces
and maybe Jeff still has those and will share them.

Oscar Zuniga
Medford, OR