Netters
My speed brake is controlled by a momentary on /off/ on switch (Aircraft Spruce
#T7-131G1) controlling a Spal LACT-6 linear actuator, 6" inch travel with
built-in stop limits at each end of travel. Hold momentary on to lower to
desired angle, approx. 20 degrees per second. Flip to on position and it
returns to full up position and stops on its own. My speed brake is 9"x30"
mounted using a piano hinge with six machine screws through a 5/8"x 5/8" strip
glued to the front face of the aft spar. Pete Klapp