I have a 310 which is a twin and I can tell you single engine one engine
feathered I can cruise at 140 mile an hour full gross below 9000 feet. One of
the reasons I bought the airplane. I loved my KR I was one of those people that
had a large number of engine failures. Every time I made an airport or a past.
I fly west a lot and know that there are a few places you cannot land. There's
always a road a mountaintop clearing somewhere that you can get into if you
just pay attention to what you're doing. I believe Mark is proven that too.

Sent from my iPhone