Hell no, if I still had to do that, I would quit flying.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

2016 KR Gathering ? Mt. Vernon, Ill.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 ? KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC