Hi kr friends
I am bussy with my engine cowling and finalise everything for the engine. The
prop wil be next month arrive so we are making progress.
In a few months in need to make a final decission about the efis I need to
install.
I made my mind up for the Garmin g3x, but this one cant measure the fuelflow
from a puls for the injectiin system. It is possible but you have to use 2 units
to measure it. One in the pressure line And one in the return fuel line. So now
I am again in a doubt for the latest MGL or Dynon system. If the money Bucket is
not empty I will direct plan a auto pilot system.
So what is your experiance with the Dynon or MGL.
Europe nav database update cost? And more info is welkome.
Thanks Stef