>You're right.  I didn't show much confidence in Larry as far as finishing up
>his KR goes, did I?  Well, I hope Larry's getting more done on his KR than I
>am on mine.
>Mark Langford

(with my project moving into it's 13th year, your lack of confidence
is well placed) :-)

In the past few weeks I've managed to install the spinner, do some
brake maintenace, install a remote fuel sump drain pull, finish the
seat (paint) , install the seat belts, paint the seat back, install the
"EXPERIMENTAL" sign and covered the seat back and side rails
with teflon tape, label the panel and install placards, finished the
detail work on the cowling, and continued to roll primer.  I've sent
in the paperwork to the FAA.  I'm very near down to finish priming
and painting. If I can stay unemployed just a few more weeks, this
thing might make Red Oak !!

Larry Flesner
Carterville, Illinois