The EAA has posted some of their speakers and the KR has made the list
again. In their list it shows:

Presentations by Jim Faughn

Date           Time                     Location              Interest
7/30/2003 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM 10    EAA SportAir Pavilion Aircraft
Homebuilding

Short Title
KR Aircraft - History, Building and Flying

They haven't posted all of their information yet for other speakers so
it may be a few weeks before the on-line list is finalized. However, it
appears we have a better slot this year before the main airshow. I'll
post more in a few weeks about what we will be doing and I'll update my
website to reflect what is going on. I'm looking forward to seeing more
KR's at Oshkosh and of course Red Oak too.

Jim

Jim Faughn
4323D Laclede Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63108