From: "Mark Jones" <flyk...@wi.rr.com>
To: "KR Net" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:16 PM
Subject: KR>Re: Up for Adoption

Ok Guys,
I am getting flooded with questions about the fuselage now that I have
offered it up for free. Please and again I emphasize, please only e-mail me
with questions if you meet the following criteria:

1) You will pick up the fuselage or
2) You will arrange for all shipping, including having the freight company
crate the fuselage for you or you can come to Wisconsin and crate it up. The
fuselage is located 25 miles west of Milwaukee.
3) You will make an honest attempt to complete the plane.

Now, if you have already e-mailed me once and can still meet the above
criteria and really want to commit yourself to this project, then e-mail me
again and we will make arrangements.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com