From: Mark Langford [mailto:n5...@hiwaay.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 5:34 AM
To: KR builders and pilots
Subject: Re: KR>Re: Up for Adoption

Mark Jones wrote:

> There were fourteen people that expressed a desire to adopt the KR
Composite Derivative. All equally qualified to take over this project. Now,
I am going to make fourteen people dislike me because I have decided to keep
the project. <

GREAT!  I like the way this worked out.  Kindof the natural order of things.
And the second KR is always a show stopper.  Good decision, and I like it...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford

see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html