There were fourteen people that expressed a desire to adopt the KR Composite
Derivative. All equally qualified to take over this project. Now, I am going to
make fourteen people dislike me because I have decided to keep the project.
There were three major deciding factors involved in this decision. The first
was my wife who said I would be nuts to get rid of it because I knew good and
well I would not build an expensive RV-10. The second deciding factor is the
fact that my KR will be flying within a year and I have to have something for
me and my boys to build together for that magical father son bonding. The third
deciding factor was today I was up at Oshkosh sitting behind the Hilton (which
has an apron off of Whitman Regional airport) eating lunch and this beautiful
Glasair pulled up right next to me. The two gentlemen had flown in just to have
lunch at the Hilton and allowed me to examine their plane. The more I looked at
it, the more I could see this KR Composite Derivative looking just like a
Glasair. As a matter of fact, I think they will look so much alike that
everyone will think it is a Glasair. So, I am going to keep the project and
build me a KR that looks like a Glasair. I appreciate all the interest and am
sorry to disappoint you guys.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com