Hello all,
I'm new to the list. I have silently been following it for months but here I
think I might can contribute.
You don't need to purchase a 24" long reamer. What you can do is purchase a
chucking reamer. I would recommend for this application getting an
expandable type, your tube being .750 you can over expand the reamer to give
you your desired diameter. Enco Tools lists this reamer  here,
http://www.use-enco.com/pdfs/259.PDF for $26.73. There are many other
sources.

The shank of the reamer will be a smaller diameter than the flutes.( on a
.750 the shank will be approximately .687 if I remember.)

Turn the first 3/4" to 1" of the shank down to 7/16" diameter. ( If you do
not have access to a lathe this can be done using a belt/ disk sander or a
bench grinder.)

Take a piece of 24" long 5/8" diameter cold roll or hot roll steel and drill
a 7/16" hole into one end. I have also used black pipe for this.

Insert the turned down reamer shank into the hole in the steel and weld the
two together using care to align the two as close as possible.

Dress any weld splatter or buildup down smaller than your reamer.

I have used this trick many times over the last 17 years at work. It is much
cheaper than purchasing an extended reamer.

Tate Gann
Henderson, Tn.