Larry Flesner wrote:

> You haven't started cutting wood yet so you have lots of options.
> It appears that you are looking for a FAST single place airplane.
> I would advise the following and anyone is free to argue the merits
> of my suggestions...

Some excellent advice.  Plans are much better for the KR2S than the KR1, and
it's a simple matter to just make the whole thing narrower.  I thought of
the KR-100 as well.  But like a lot of stuff on my site, I'm not sure
there's a direct to it from anywhere.   It's at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/kr100/ .  I'll try to fix that.  Anybody
know who bought it, or if it even sold on ebay (or wherever it was that we
saw it last)?

Even if I had a free O-200 in my shop, unless it was zero-timed,  I'd
seriously consider the Corvair.  More power, dirt simple to work on, same
weight and exterior dimensions, and a smooth, reliable, inexpensive
6-cylinder...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford