Good Day All

  I recently purchased the plans for a KR-1.  I am a little tall 6'2" (large
upper body) so I want to do a couple of modifications and need a little
advice.  Sorry if these questions have been asked and answered before.  I
went through a lot of the old posts, but didn't see everything.

  1.  I want to lengthen the fuselage a little.  Is it better to widen each
bay or add a bay?  How wide can a bay be made (safely)?

  2.  I want to use a 0-200 (my dad has one laying around).  Using a larger
engine, what modifications should be made to the fuselage?  Firewall?

  3.  Is anyone using inset hinges and weight balance on the flying
surfaces?  What methods are people using?

  4.  Wing tanks, what kind of mounting are people using for tanks in the
wings?  Wet wings?

  Looking forward to any replies, contact me at: twotterdri...@hotmail.com

  Thanks for the help

  Gord Sorensen