From: KR builders and pilots
Date: Thursday, July 03, 2003 10:14:19 PM
To: KR builders and pilots
Subject: Re: KR>Carb fuel pressure

Dan,
I misspoke myself; I have a Zenith carb. Does that make a difference like
Brian Kraut says or is it the same? I don't have a problem running a fuel
pump full time.
I did a lay-up tonight for the seat. One layer of carbon fiber onto lasta
foam? It seems pretty flexible. How many layers should be applied to make
the strength you have with your seat?

Colin Rainey KR2(td)
crain...@cfl.rr.com
Sanford, Florida