Netters,
I know everyone is gearing up for the Gathering, and I wish I were going but...
    I am trying to wire my wings for the combination position/strobe/rear nav
and the wiring that the previous owner installed broke as I was trying to pull
new wiring through the wing. Does anyone know a painless way to run the wiring
through the wing without opening it up?  I tried using a long rod to feed the
wiring, but I think I am damaging the ribs and do not want to continue that
route.  I have Dan Diehl wing skins if that makes a difference.  I have already
made the cutout in the tip and am ready to install, if I can just feed the
necessary wiring to it.

Colin Rainey KR2(td)
crain...@cfl.rr.com
Sanford, Florida