--- Timothy Bellville <soner...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> Perhaps, the problem here is the way you presented
> your self to us,
> Surly you can see why some of us are apprehensive to
> things such as your
> venture,
> if you have an arrangement with Jeanette, you should
> have been up front with
> it.
> As vast as the internet is and originating in
> another country,skepticism
> should be expected.
> If you are only seeking information about a possible
> business venture that
> has the blessing of R/R Inc., Then there are many
> people more qualified to
> give it then I.
> I too am interested why you choose to built out side
> the United States.
> I am also a former Marine, But I fail to see why it
> should be an issue.
> As far as your parameters for your finished product,
> my personal opinion is
> that it is over built and too heavy in your
> configuration. Just my humble
> $.02
> Timothy Bellville

Dear Mr. Bellville,

Thank you for your personal observations and comments.
We are going to build the planes outside of the US
because of the negative business atmosphere that seems
to pervade the entire business community.  We can make
the planes a lot cheaper, and just as good (hopefully)
there, as in California.  Yes, I will be able to have
a lot less wages being paid out but the people are
good and hard working, and experienced.  We hope to
have 3-4 man crews and a general floor boss to teach
them what they need to know.  We are hiring only those
that has experience in the various areas.
It may be correct that we are wanting too much from
the KR series and we may have to reevaluate our
position on that.  Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Gerald Locker