From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of gerald locker
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 4:00 PM
To: KR builders and pilots
Subject: Re: KR>assembly plant

--- Timothy Bellville <soner...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
> I sounds to me like you are trying to reinvent the
> wheel.
> It also sounds like you have no plan to benefit the
> widow of the man that
> designed this plain and construction concept.
> Are you going to buy parts from R/R inc. ?Pay them
> royalties?
> This little plain was meant to be a homebuilt, and
> built by people that
> could not afford a Cessna.
> You are trying to stand on the shoulders of others
> to make a buck.
> I for one, do not want to see a bunch of  "factory
> built" KR's showing up on
> NTSB reports and dragging down the name of this well
> designed and conceived
> aircraft.
> Come up with your own concept, and hire a
> Aeronautical engineer to invent
> your new store-bought and leave the KR's to those
> that love to build and fly
> them.
> I for one will not help you, and I don't think you
> will find much help here!
> Timothy Bellville
> (homebuilt) KR2  N7038V

Dear Mr. Bellville,

I appreciat your response though I cannot agree with
you on most of your assumptions.  My partner and I are
going to be working with Jenette at RR in every kit we
buy, and if we do produce our own, we certainly will
be paying royalties to her.  \
We decided on the KR series since it incorporates
everything we sought in a good airplane.  It has the
range, the looks, the relative speed we sought for our
sales marketing to overseas, and to the States.  We
are building it because we feel that many would like
to have a beautiful, safe, and reliable plane at a
relatively inexpensive price, and without having to
spend 1000 + hours building it.  We have a sound
program being set up and I am always open to
suggestions that will benefit us and the KR family of
owners and pilots.
I am a former Marine General who has flown over 30
years, but I must admit that I am a novice at the
building process and realize that the more I know, the
better the plane will be.  We want to include a BRS, a
portable oxygen system, long range fuel tanks,
transponder and GPS as part of the stock plane, not an
option.
I am very sorry that you do not wish to offer any
sound advice to us because we are always ready to
listen.
My partner owns, as well as his brother Accuracy
Technologies in Glendale and Ventura and we intend to
do a lot of R&D on new engines and airplane parts to
be put in our own planes, as well as for sale to the
general public.  We are spending our own money, and we
want no ones money except those that are buying our
product.  We care for the plane as much as anyone else
does.  Our questions I asked still could use some
answers.

Thank you for writing and hop you will reconsider and
write again.

Thank You,

Gerald Locker