Greg, not to flame but is this KR related?  I just got back from Switzerland
and there are a bunch of Americans who live there
now...................so..................is that KR related?  Let's find
something else to talk about.

Let's keep this in perspective and related to KR.  Listen up, let's keep it
KR.  I've seen this enough through the years, people you want on this list
are going to say audios.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider/fuselage, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit ordered!! Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive

>From: Greg Martin <idrawtobu...@ncinternet.net>
>To: "KR builders and pilots" <kr...@mylist.net>
>Subject: Re: KR>(no subject)
>Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:22:45 -0700
>
>I see that there are a lot of notes concerning this situtation as to the
>importance of
>America and it's people.  A lot of inturpitations.
>
>My question would be.  What and why did they come to America in the first
>place?
>
>I would think that people just look for a better life regardless of where
>they have to go.
>It sure looks like they are wanting to come to
>
>Greg S. Martin

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com