Fly In. Well I tried. Five hrs. flying got me to Galesburg Illinois but FSS
and the radar plot advised of a slow moving cold front with thunderstorms
embedded, from Canada down to Kansas . Wouldn't be able to get to Red Oak
till Sun. and once they passed me I would be 3 or 4 more days before I could
return eastward. RedOak forecast called for rain and thundershowers.
I've done my share of scud running but Cbs. scare the hell out of me. Took
the briefers advice and turned around and flew home while I still could. Ten
hrs. on my 150.
Now what do I do with 1/2 gal of maple syrup (Mark's) and a bottle of Ice
Wine?
May be my last attempt. :(

W.G.(Bill) KIRKLAND
wkirkl...@rogers.com