Gang, along the lines of what Jack just posted I provided Colin with a
materinal list for an elevator pushtube offline.  If anyone is interested, I
told Colin it would be OK to forward it to the KRNet.  I gave him part
numbers and prices.

Here is a pic of the end of one pushtube.  The insert is threaded to accept
a male rod end bearing and locking nut.  Again, if anyone is interested I
can take a couple pics of the bellcrank showing a very neat install of a
bearing in the middle that allows you to use an AN4 bolt and sandwich these
male rod end bearings using AN3 bolts.  Very, very light and very easy to
make.  I would have liked to have used both on my KR.

http://rvflying.tripod.com/pushtube.jpg

I'm not saying this is the perfect way to do it, just another easy way to do
it.

Sorry for the poor quality, the camera "decided" to focus somewhere else.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider/fuselage, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit ordered!! Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon