From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
Kenneth L Wiltrout
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 10:40 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR>carb heat box

        I've been having problems in cold weather w/my Revmaster 2100
w/Revflow carb. In cold weather below 50 deg or so the thing runs so rich
that it fouls the plugs so bad that I need to give up for a couple hrs or
so. I've run the needle in all the way and things don't get any better,
so I emailed Joe at Revmaster and he suggested a heat box for the carb to
warm the fuel as it enters the intake. Now I'm sure he is not talking
about using carb heat as I have that, ( is there some elec device )plus
that would be ineffective for 10 min or so till the motor warms up.
Anybody know what Joe was referring to??
Joe seemed to think that due to the lower temps the fuel was not
vaporizing properly. I've turned wrenches for the 1st 20 yrs of my career
and never had a problem like this w cars or cycles.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html