On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:56:20 -0500 "Ron Freiberger"
<rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com> writes:
> My problem... not enough garage room for the KRSport wing.  I'm
> curious to
> know how stiff it'll be after I get one side glassed.  Can I detach
> it from
> the wing stub and finish the other side mounted on a "custom made"
> support
> structure?
Ron -- I just finished building wings a week ago and I would not remove
the wings half finished. There was still a good deal of flex and twist
that could be induced with one side glassed. When the second side was
glassed I was amazed at how stiff they became. I could not twist the wing
at the tip with it all cured.
        Goooood luck Joe Horton