>I ask because I was wondering if the fuel tanks in the outboard wings
would be easier on the wafs than that extra load in the fusealge area.  As
it is the wings holding up the fuselage.
>Steve McGee

That's the route I went because I knew my KR would be heavy and
I wanted to take some of the load off the WAF's.  You must also
consider what moving the fuel rearward will do to your CG and
also to the handling qualities when you move up to maybe 150
pounds from the fuselage and hang it out in the outer wing
panels.

I did more taxi text today with the tail up!  If I can't get the inspector
to schedule a visit real soon this thing is going to fly without me !!  :-)

Larry Flesner