>For my fuel setup im thinking something along the lines like a Aircoupe. I
>want both wing tanks R & L and a small 5 Gallon header tank. I want the
>Engine driven pump to pump into the header tank constantly and overflow back
>into the selected tank. Of course I would have an electric fuel pump as
>back-up. My plan of thought is with that 5 gallon header tank I will be able
>to keep that full all the time and for whatever reason I run out of gas in
>the wing tanks I have my VFR reserve already met with that header-tank.
>Justin

Aircoupes have been flying since the 40's so who can argue.
Just make sure your system does not allow you to accidently
seclect the return to the full tank and pump one tank overboard.

The only problem I've heard from "Coupe" drivers is when the pilot
takes off with full fuel and doesn't realize his fuel pump isn't
working and the engine quits about 45 minutes into the flight.
I'm betting that would cause an immediate "deer in the headlights"
look to appear on the pilots face.  I'd suggest a "low fuel" warning
system in the header tank that activates with about 4 gal remaining.

Larry Flesner