Steve McGee wrote:

>> Was wondering if anyone knew why we gave up 3" in length (surface area
also) on the new airfoils at the out board ends.  I am referring to the 33"
to the stock 36" length. Stock vrs. AS5046  - 33"<<

I guess you'll have to explain your problem in greater detail, because I
don't understand it.  The RR KR2S plans show the template at the end of the
spars to be 33" long, just like the AS5046 drawing.  The KR2 had a 36" long
template at the end of it's spars, so I guess maybe you should ask whoever
"designed" the KR2S why they stole your wing area.  But the wings were also
made 12" longer for the KR2S (by way of the hoaky foam spar extensions) so I
suspect no crime has actually been committed after all.  If you don't own a
set of KR2S plans (which include the KR2 plans), perhaps you should get
some.  The details are shown clearly on the sheet labeled "Wing Details".

I'm sort of surprised that nobody else bothered to answer this one all day,
as obvious as it is...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford