Netters, builders, all interested parties,

With all the co-ordinating between two airports and two airshows
being completed,  I'm announcing the "offical" date of the
2004 KR Gathering.

Mark your calendars, set your watches, grab your maps and
head to Mt.Vernon, Illinois September 24, 25, 26 , 2004.

As usual, I'm expecting early birds to show up on Thursday
the 23 and that's fine.  Just that much more time to have fun.

The local (Mt.Vernon) EAA chapter has been holding their fall
airshow that weekend but moved into early October for
better military participation.  The weather history for that weekend
has been good so let's keep our fingers crossed.

I'll be meeting with the EAA chapter, airport manager, etc. and
should have the usual info after we get through the Christmas
holidays.

Mt.Vernon has an EXCELLENT airport facility with great support
from the management, the local EAA chapter, the city leaders,
and community in general.  If things work out I'm even planning
to have the Saturday night banquet right in the airport terminal
building.  I'm looking forward to a great Gathering.

Larry Flesner