Incoming Alum Scud!!

To make things easy, you can register on Paypal as a verified account to
send money via an email account.  They send you a couple .01 or .03 deposits
to your checking account, all you do is email them back and give them the
exact amount of the deposits.  At that time you can send money to anyone
with an email address through Paypal.  That is how I made my contribution to
the Ken Rand fund via Mark Jones.

I don't know if Mark is open to this, if not, Mark Jones has a verified
account and may be open to act as a pass-through.

We could also "post" a list of who contributes money and shame some people
into contributing:-)

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit
Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive