> Unless I missed it, our list administrator Mark Langford neglected to
> mention anything about support for the KRNet this past year.

Thanks OZ.  I don't really mind the little costs here and there, but one
thing I'd really like to do is send Rick Maddy a big check for running our
KRnet archive for us.  Rick doesn't know jack about us, but created the
KRnet archive site (at  http://www.maddyhome.com/krsrch/index.jsp ) at the
request of Larry Capps anyway.  Its a fantastic resource of KR information,
dating back to the earliest days of KRnet. He's had it up and running for a
year or so, and has never said a word about compensation.  I'd like to send
him something to encourage him to keep up the good work.  His web site is at
http://www.maddyhome.com/cozy/index.jsp .

By the way, it's hard for me to understand why there have only been 5000
searches, when there's so much valuable information sitting there waiting to
be discovered...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford