You do not need a tailwheel endorsement to legally fly your properly
(tailwheel:-) configured KR.  Insurance may be another issue.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit
Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive