>Before I order my spruce I want to know if anyone has a name of a contact at
Aircraft Spruce.

Good luck!

I have had so many problems with Aircraft Spruce I will never order from them
again unless they are the only place I can find what I need. The last run in
I had with them was over some bolts that I ordered. I messed up and ordered
the wrong grip length, (my fault), but I asked if I could send them back for a
refund and they said of course as long as they were not used. I had ordered 3
different sizes lengths and the shortest one was way to long. I had only
removed 1 bolt from the box that was the shortest length when I realized they
were
not going to work. I threw it back in the box and sent them back. After a week
went by I called to find out why I had not received a credit to my account.
They to me it had just went though today and was for half of what it should
have
been for because they said half of the bolts were missing. The only way I
could prove that they were all there was the return shipping weight was the
same
as the initial shipping weight. After about 3 weeks of fighting I went to the
president of the company Jim Irwin. He got It work out and I got my money back
but I shouldn't have to run to the president every time the mess something up
but apparently that is what it takes with Aircraft Spruce.

I placed 4 orders so far this year and they have messed up 3 of them.

Chris Theroux
Gilbert, AZ