----- Original Message -----
From: <boeing757me...@aol.com>
> Good luck!
>
> I have had so many problems with Aircraft Spruce I will never order from
them
> again unless they are the only place I can find what I need.

Amen to that. Today I received a RAC trim system from AS&S and it did not
include the LED position indicator as they represent that it does. I ordered
the T4-5 model and when I received it, the instructions states that the
T4-5 servo has no compatible position indicator. The AS&S catalog leads you
to believe that all the RAC Systems come with a Servo, Clevis/Pushrod,
Rocker Switch and LED Position Indicator. Well, the T4-5 does not and I am
pi$$ed that I was mislead. Just another reason why it pays to deal with
Wick's. Unfortunately, Wick's does not offer these trim systems.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at