I'm forced to sell my KR2.  It is in an almost finished boat, sitting on
Cleveland Wheels and Matco Disc brakes and master cylinders and pedals.
Control stick is built along w/ bellcranks and pulleys, Electric trim tabs,
electric speed brake.  Many mods have been made to this KR2, it is different,
alot of the hiccups have been removed or improved upon, the person that finishs
this project will be one proud puppy!  The list of things done and parts are
more numerous than I care to go into at this time, if you are serious, please
call, email, or just come by!  I'm asking $1000.00 obo..... call after 6pm @
727 823 3670.  Pictures were on EAA47.com website (Skip's project), but have
been having trouble with the site, but please try anyway.  Blue skies to All