Ron Freiberger
mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com

 Is there any problem with flying with the joint and attachment
bolts
exposed, or is it mandatory that this joint be covered/faired for
safe/stable flight?
>Ken Jones

 I have some experience with aircraft with a wider gap between
wing sections, and then can be serious degradation in performance
approaching a stall.  It's probably not a problem with a small
gap, like Orma's.  The really tricky thing can be a loose fitting
"cover" that unports as low speeds.  I would seal with duct tape
for a temporary solution, and probably use an aluminum strip glued
down with silicone adhvesive as a more permanent fix that could be
peeled of easily.  Fiberglass would work well too, and could
probably be laid up as a flat piece and wrapped around.  Leaks are
never a good thing.