>The new serial No. is KR-2S #542 and the master file
>book No. 77. I believe that I only have to present to the FAA
>representative, the latest serial number for the KR2S # 542, at the time of
>pre-flight inspections.

I picked up a Q2 which was listed variously as 2607 and 2607Q2 in FAA data
bases. I settled on 2607Q2 because I could establish a line of title for
it, but not 2607. This was even though the plane was clearly bought and
built by the person, now deceased, who registered the 2607. The FAA loved
the fact that I made their paperwork easier.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
lar...@socal.rr.com