No, I am not talking about how many days to the gathering......I am talking
about what this list is about and what it should be used for. This list is
not for a bunch of old hens to bicker with each other. If you want to do
that, take it off net and do it privately with each other. If you do not
know how to address someone privately (as in taking an e-mail address from
text and using it to e-mail privately), I will teach you how. Now, about all
the crap that has been on this list lately, it has just gotten out of hand.
Only about one in ten post are actually worth reading. The rest is crap. Why
do you have to do a reply with "me too" or "I second that" or with any other
useless statement which takes up everyone time? Why can you not post
something that is useful to someone? Post only what is KR related! Do not
post political messages, form letters or any other material that does not
strictly adhere to KR's. This is a KR list only. I know a lot of you guys
are new and have a lot of questions. Do not be afraid to ask any KR related
question. It will get answered. Just remember that we have an archive which
can be searched also for more information. There are also a lot of KR Net
old timers which have gotten fed up with the crap on this list and would
participate more if things were like they used to be. You know, KR related.
Remember, that is what we are here for, right? To build and help others
build KR planes. Thank you.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com