Jim,
When I originally bought my plans and kit of wood back in 1985 the purchase
agreement I was sent came in two copies. I was to sign and date it and send
the white copy back to R/R for filing. This first one for the KR2 was Serial
No. KR2 #7427 with master file book no. 67. Then in Feb 1995 I purchased the
KR2S plans, which also came with a purchase agreement, that I signed and
returned a copy to R/R. The new serial No. is KR-2S #542 and the master file
book No. 77. I believe that I only have to present to the FAA
representative, the latest serial number for the KR2S # 542, at the time of
pre-flight inspections. I sure hope no one else has this number.
I have added a couple pictures to my website under the engine and landing
gear heading.
Looking forward to Mt Vernon!
Bud Midkiff  KR2S
Lynnwood, WA
email: c.midk...@verizon.net
web: http://mysite.verizon.net/res18ums/index.html

Netters,
    A while back I contacted RR asking  what number I should use to register
my KR project.  In the front of my plan book it has Book Number 67 and Plan
number 7501.  The answer I got was ³7501 was register to someone in the Mid
West.²  I wrote back and asked ³how can two people have the same number.  I
got no response.  I finally dug out my receipt for the plans and found that
my receipt was for 7561.  I sent a photo copy  of my receipt and a copy of
my plan book page asking if I should just change the number in my plan book.
I have still never heard from Her.

Jim Morehead
Cameron Park, CA