Netters,
    I felt the same way when I saw the dog being carried every where.  I
talked to hin and he said that he has "seizures" and the dog can detect one
coming on and it would give him enough time to take his meds.
    I have to go, need to pack my bags for Mt. Vernon.  Hope to see everyone
there.
Jim Morehead
Cameron Park, CA