Not giving the messenger a hard time (Jim), but I don't care if the dog
could faith-heal from 3000 miles away,  he shouldn't have been in the buffet
line or at table level.  Maybe I'm just funny that way.

I don't know about dogs dancing on tables, but the bachelorette party in the
bar at the last Redoak Gathering still has me wondering why I did what I
did.  And I don't remember any dogs in THAT room!  Definitely a topic of
discussion at the beer circle.  Is somebody definitely bringing a keg, or do
I need to take an action item to remove the front seat of the GTI?  Ed
Blocher brought the last one in his truck, but he's probably still looking
for the remains of his boat down in the Florida panhandle.  Or maybe smaller
containerized refreshment would be smarter.  Whatever we do, we have to make
sure the KR flyers don't have to worry about "Miller Time" (I'm planting the
seeds for next year).

One more thing, while I'm rambling incoherently...Larry assures me that the
Tripacer will be available for an air-to-air photo shoot, maybe late Friday
or early Saturday.  Anybody that hasn't had the chance yet (that would be
YOU, LARRY) to get a nice air-to-air shot is cordially invited, so stay late
Friday (probably the best time) and we'll take care of that for you!  I
usually mail out a CD of all the aerial shots to the guys are flying the
"targets".

Anybody thinking about where to hold the NEXT Gathering?  I'm not sure
Larry's going to get suckered into this again, but maybe after he works on
that keg a little he'll come around.

I've completed all composite work and priming that needs to be done before I
fly, so I no longer have cold weather as an excuse.  Can't wait to see what
Jeannette has for me in the form of canopy latches...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford