The only reason that this thread got started is because Mark mentioned,
what if" Larry does not want to do it again. Where would we have it. I
certainly hope that he does want to do it again.

I am promoting Grenada because I believe that the airport is great and
because Wayne Williams will be committed to taking it all the way home. He
also has a lot of experience doing things like this and is a KR builder. To
show his support for the gathering, he is attending this year. I promoted
Grenada last year to be sure that we had a place to go. Now I am promoting
it to be the next gathering after Mt. Vernon, whenever that is.

"There is a time for building and a time for GOING TO THE GATHERING, and the
time for building has long since expired."

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering http://KRGathering.org

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC