After reading about all of your building adventures for the last 6
months, I've finally begun my own project.
I've picked up a trailer load of assorted bits and pieces, including
plans and 2S supplements from a builder who's not continuing.

At the moment there's no two bits of timber stuck together, but all
the control surface hinges have been made, as well as WAFs and gear
attach thingys, control cable pulleys, and all sorts of other little
parts that will - no doubt - be crucial when I finally work out what
they are.

I've also got all the ply (Australian Hoop Pine 'cos Spruce is way too
expensive here) and enough foam for just about everything.

Have a look at what's happening at:
http://au.geocities.com/johnbavington

Cheers,
John.