Hello Net
This is an update to the chapter of my experiences called IVO Prop.  After
contacting their E-mail, a reply came that points the finger back at me.  They
essentially stated that I could not detect the blade movement in a timely
manner because I used the wrong size and material detection tape.  I have
placed a few notes on my web page
http://kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/AlertIVOProp.htm and posted pictures of the
prop.  I have removed IVO from the links on my page and no longer feel that
they can be used safely by anyone.  A requirement to check the blade for
movement prior to each flight is just too much.

As for the KR, Tweety is back flying with the old Sturba, and I am trying to
get used to the differences.  As stated before, it is a lot smoother and makes
a lot less noise.  I have listened to my engine with a stethoscope and could
only detect the chatter of two noisy intake valves which need to be re-set to a
smaller tappet clearance.  I have not tried to find out what full speed is.  I
have been using boost on takeoff and feel the engine is running well.

Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR celebrating 20 years
Flying, flying and more flying