Netters-

I'm planning on building a KR-1 sometime in the future, and the new airfoil
occurred to me as an alternative to the dated RAF48. I know the new wing has
been successfully used on a KR2S, but I've never heard of it being used on the
-1. I believe the RAF48 came off the -1 and went to the -2 to begin with, so it
seems logical that the new wing would work on the KR-1 with the original size
dimensions. Thoughts?

I'm no aeronautical engineer, and I know many of you are happy to share your
knowledge (and scathing remarks ;-), so I have donned my HazMat suit. Flame
away.

John Lindner