The Flying Pig should have convinced everyone at the 2004 Gathering that
planes don't have to be pretty to fly (and make the pilot say "yee haa"),
just make sure they're safe.  So, let's get those malingering KR "hangar
queens" in the air so we can set a new record at the 2005 Gathering.

BTW, I may paint over some of the repair spots on my KR with a spray can,
but I don't think another "flying" KR will be able to out ugly the Pig.

Ken Jones, kenbjo...@cinci.rr.com
Sharonville, OH
N5834, aka The Porkopolis Flying Pig
Certificated in 1995,  sold at least 6 times, first flight June 2004, 60
hours and counting.