At this point, I am not going to disclose my scheme. I hope to unveil it all
at the gathering.

Mark Jones

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Joseph H. Horton
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:58 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Re: KR> fly it in primer for ever

> approached an airbrush artist with a design I wanted but he quoted
> me $5K
> and I backed down. I now have other sources who would love to do
> the
> airbrush work to have a painted airplane in their portfolio. It will
> only
> cost me the materials and no labor.........want to do the same? Go
> to your
> local college and post an ad on the bulletin board in the art
> department.
Mark-- If your still talking about the design that you told me at the
gathering it will be truly impressive. I think I saw a picture of a heilo
that the boys in Iraq had painted up like you want. I have a pro looking
at mine. But it will be fairly simple and faint. Not something that is
seen from far away.
Joe Horton
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com